Loud is an application where you can find the most viral content on Instagram and is a fast, effective way to schedule and post to your Instagram feed.
When you use Loud you’ll inevitably share some information with us but it is safe (we don’t sell it!).
We understand this can affect your privacy so we’ll be upfront about what we collect, how we use it and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information.
Information We Automatically Receive
When you use Loud, we’ll collect information like your Instagram username and password.
Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use Loud:
▪ Content InformationWe'll check how many people you have in your Followers Base and we’ll be updating you with information about how many new followers you gain while using Loud.
▪ Location Information▪ When you use our services we may collect information about your location. This will help us post the content on your behalf.
▪ Log Information▪ We collect log file information when you use our services. That information includes, among other things:
▪ details about how you’ve used our website
▪ access times
▪ page viewed
▪ IP address
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is: Provide you with an amazing product that we relentlessly improve! But we do a lot more as well, such as:
- ▪ Develop, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
- ▪ Communicate with you
- ▪ Monitor and analyse trends and usage
- ▪ Personalise the services
- ▪ Enhance the safety and security of our services
We may also reference your Name, Logo and Instagram username as a user of Loud.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Loud is a “Data Controller”, which simply means that we decide how data is used and how to process it.
“Data Subjects” are human beings, and you have the right to tell us what to do with your personal data, so we will always ask for your consent.
The GDPR provides you with these specific rights:
- ▪ The Right of Access.
- ▪ The Right to Rectification.
- ▪ The Right to Erasure.
- ▪ The Right to Restrict Data.
- ▪ The Right to Object.
- ▪ The Right to Data Portability.
- ▪ The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making.
- ▪ The Right to Complain.
If you would like us to remove all of your data or have questions about this, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Breaches – Sharing Accounts
Loud is not responsible for any security breaches if you are sharing accounts with team members.
If a user chooses to share their login details with another Loud user, that is their decision to do so and Loud will not be liable for any damage caused.
For example, one user who deletes all of the work, a user revoking access to Loud to other users, or changes passwords and locks out other users.
We will only ever ask for a simple email address when compiling a mailing list for promotional or announcement purposes and will never share or use your email address for any reason other than intended. When you sign up for a mailing list on this site, your email is securely stored for the sole purpose of delivering important updates to you and nothing more.
Cookies types are generally “persistent” (have a set expiration date) or “session” (deleted when you close the web page) and we may use both.
These can be disabled through your web browser however do impact the use of our site.
Loud also uses analytics services such as Google Analytics, which gather information about websites.
Links to Other Websites
Our site contains links to other websites and Loud is not responsible for their individual privacy policies, so we recommend you review their respective privacy statements.
We don’t direct our Services to anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
If you have any questions about our policy, please email us at email@example.com
Last updated on 17th May 2022.